Planet Ride Planet Ride

alright

graphics are good but gameplay is a little boring, would have been better if it was more fast paced and had more things happening.

H-animation tut. H-animation tut.

lol cool

this is pretty cool, liked the running and effects, i think it wouldve been better with more on blood.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

omg!

i mean lets be serious, an avalanche type game. nothing new. but omg! the ay its animated and the usic and the sound effects and the talking stickman just make the game feel so cool! 5/5!

Bomb-A-Bomb Bomb-A-Bomb

i finished!

wow, ive never actually sat around long enough to finish a game on newgrounds but this was different, so good. 5/5 10/10.

Mini Game Madness Demo Mini Game Madness Demo

kinda cool

I liked the idea and gameplay, some of the graphics and backgrounds put me off a bit tho, maybe add more games

bull running bull running

cooool

for a first game i think this is really goo, lol i couldn't make anything this good. i just think that it should be submitted under teen and my one other problem with it is that some of the bulls run too slow.

Newgrounds Attack Newgrounds Attack

alright

it was pretty good apart from the fact it was a bit laggy, the bullets dint seem to come out of the turret and it dint have a preloader, gameplay was good but got boring after a while. maybe if u added more weapons and enemies and put a preloader id rate it higher.

Gimgak's Piano sim. v1.0 Gimgak's Piano sim. v1.0

cool

it was good, it would have been better with more keys and maybe an animation of the key being pushed down when u click on it. :)

Gimgak responds:

thank you for your review. I might add that

OmgLasersPewPew OmgLasersPewPew

really cool

i thought this game was great, my only complaint is the background music and the fact that it starts to get boring after a while, it would have been cooler with power-ups or more enemies, i apologise if you did put those extras in, i just didn't get that far because of my crappy pc lol.

mooseisloose responds:

lol turn the music off? and no i didnt add those but they are coming in the second game!

SmashCrashTeroids SmashCrashTeroids

pretty cool

i know its just a small test, and for a small test id say its pretty cool. I think that maybe u should've had some more upbeat maybe techno-ish background music, also i really liked your power-ups, but if you had more power-ups more often and maybe a few more enemies with faster gameplay, i probably would have given this a ten.